Our recommended solution for HGV with the ability to add up to 5 cameras for greater visibility around the vehicle and meet compliance standards.
Quick & Convenient
- Live view of all cameras
- Automatically uploads footage of driving events to the cloud for instant review and download
- No manual DVR or SD card reformatting required
The Best Connectivity
- Remote access to footage via tru multi network 4G using the strongest network available to provide the best coverage possible
- Never run out of data or get stung with big data overage fees
Supports Driver Training
- Enhance driver training with camera footage to show drivers exactly how they can improve.
Integration with Webfleet Solutions
- 1TB or 2TB hard drive providing much greater recording capacity
- Sub stream back-up memory
- Back-up memory on DVR provides twice the recording capacity in a lower resolution, reducing the chance of something important being over written or lost
- Indicator trigger cables provided as standard. Know when and for how long the vehicles indicators were active.
- Remote DVR wake up
- 4G M2M multiple network sim. Automatically switches to the strongest network available proving maximum coverage.
- 1GB aggregated data as standard. Don’t worry about running out of data when you need it or being charge expensive date overage fees.
- Face blurring and GDPR compliance – play video
- Comply with Direct Vision Standard
- Close proximity sensors with increasing severity zones & in-cab driver alert
- Left hand turn alarm
- Speed control module to deactivate sensors & alarms over 22mph
- Upgradeable to continue to meet standard changes in 2024
- Comply with FORS Silver & Gold Standard
- Reverse camera
- Audible reverse warning
- In cab monitor
- Auto-upload footage of severe driving events
- Cloud storage for 90 days
- Stream cameras in real time and download footage remotely – play demo video
- Severe driving event alerts
- Camera or memory failure alerts
- Set geo-fences to automatically switch cameras off & on. Ideal for working in a high security areas