Managing your fleet’s operation has never been easier.
TomTom Telematic’s WEBFLEET provides you with the most complete fleet management
solution for your business, helping to improve your service level and increase your drivers’ safety and stay compliant with HMRC.
While business drivers have a legal and moral responsibility behind the wheel,employers also have a legal and moral responsibility
to ensure both they and their drivers comply with minimum safety standards.
The legal, and financial, repercussions of road safety failings, from speeding offences to road traffic collisions, can be severe -both
to you and your employees.
With around a 40% of all accidents in Europe involving at-work drivers, initiatives to manage and improve driving behaviour and competences are essential,
whether you have a fleet of 5 or 500 vehicles.
Regulations always mean one thing for companies, more work. Proving that rules are being adhered to also requires precise data.
By gathering and recording data automatically, you significantly ease the load on logistics, staff and administration.
As an employer you are responsible for the welfare of your employees, so implementing a driving behaviour reward scheme,
can have a significant influence on fuel spend, vehicle maintenance bills, fleet insurance costs, all while helping to keep your drivers safe.
If driver safety is compromised, you risk not only the welfare of your employees, but your company’s brand image and reputation can also be seriously damaged.
TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
TomTom WEBFLEET combines with OptiDrive 360 to offer both managers and drivers valuable insights to aid improvements. Drivers are provided with direct feedback before,
during and after their trip, while detailed reports allow managers to monitor performance trends and drill down to identify factors contributing to these trends.
Therefore, it is possible to quickly build an accurate picture of how your drivers perform out on the road, including detailed analysis of their individual strengths and weaknesses.
As a result, performance analysis can be easily aligned with business goals.
OptiDrive scores drivers based on the following factors:
- SPEEDING – includes number of speeding incidents and speeding as a percentage of total driving time
- DRIVING EVENTS – these include incidences of harsh steering, sudden braking and fast cornering
- IDLING – Fuel wasted due to the engine running while a vehicle is stationery
- FUEL CONSUMPTION – Actual fuel consumption and fuel efficiency
- COASTING – Drivers are advised when to take their foot off the accelerator while in gear on the approach to junctions to help reduce fuel
- GEAR SHIFTING – Advice on when to shift gear to optimise fuel consumption
- CONSTANT SPEED – A constant speed helps to contribute to an efficient driving style
- GREEN SPEED – Recommended speed based on optimised fuel usage and road safety
BENEFITS OF OPTIDRIVE 360
- CUT COSTS – Reduces fuel, maintenance and insurance costs, lowering the total cost of vehicle ownership
- BE GREEN – Prove environmental responsibility by demonstrating your efforts to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- INCREASE DRIVER SAFETY – Real-time feedback and advice on safer driving results in fewer accidents and maintenance downtime.
- BE MORE RELAXED – With a better driving style drivers will arrive at the customer relaxed and ready to worK
BACK TO BLOG PAGE